For many, yoga is simply about feeling good.
For others, it is about healthy living.
Throughout my practice and teaching, I’ve witnessed people enjoying yoga for several reasons.
- Increased circulation
- Greater flexibility
- Increased strength
- Improved stamina and energy
- Mental health and improved concentration
- Increased awareness of self
- Recovery from personal injury
- Positive emotional growth
- Improved balance (physical and spiritual)
- Leads to a healthier lifestyle
- Great release of tension and frustration